Personal Loan for Salaried/BusinessmenApplication for a personal loan with us is fast, simple, and convenient. With our exciting offers, we make sure the tailor-made repayment options meet your unique needs. Our services are smart, flexible, and clear, which is what makes us stand out-making sure that your hard-earned money gets the best value.
If you want to reduce your debts, bring your dream vehicle, finance for a child's wedding or higher education, the perfect credit deal is a personal loan. In the short notice, it helps you fulfill the financial requirements for different needs.
Benefits and Key Features of Unboxing personal loan with Us:
- Grab your loan and rejoice to the fullest as we have a simple repayment process that won't bother you. Pay at your pace; choose from the offers repayment that best suits you and stay worry-free.
- Get a variety of loans to compare and choose from we offer. We guarantee you to crack the best possible deal at low-interest rates to fulfill your dreams.
- There is no better sign-of-relief than to get your loan approved, almost instantly, with minimal documentation. We care for you and your dreams.
- Competitive Loan Offers to choose
Eligibility and Documents Required for Personal loan salaried/Businessmen:
- Age:18-65 Years
- Minimum net monthly income: Rs.15,000
- Work Experience: At least 6-12 months
Proof of both Identity and Residence (KYC):
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver's License
Proof of income:
- Last three months' Salary Slips
- Previous six months' salary account Bank Statements
- Latest Form-16 and IT returns
- Offer Letter (If Customer Having Less Than a Year Experience in Current Company)
- Company ID Photo Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
How You will Unbox Your Personal loan
- Fill up an online application form with the necessary documentation
- Upon submission and once verified, we send an acknowledgment of the given contact details.
- Receive the loan amount in your bank account.
Recommendations for successful application of a personal loan
- Research to get the best rate offers
- Evaluate your loan needs
- Thoroughly review the terms and conditions on your loan document
- Choose your lending tenure by evaluating your ability to repay
- Pick an interest rate that is affordable to you
- Choose your loan amount according to your comfort
- Check your EMIs properly
- Compare the processing fee
Personal Loan for Salaried Fees and charges:
- Processing fee.
- Services Tax or GST.
- Verification charges. (if applicable)
- Fees for issuing duplicate statements
- Penalty for default EMIs
- Penalty for pre-payment and part payment of the loan
- lenders might collect documentation charges. These rates differ from lender to lender.