Personal Loan Balance Transfer Offers Start from 10.50%,
Personal Loan Balance Transfer
The transfer facility for Personal loan balance gives customers the benefit of transferring their existing loan to another lender. It can do if the other lender offers a better interest rate if the tenure is much more flexible if they want a top-up to their current loan, etc.
Key features and Benefits of Unboxing Personal Loan Balance Transfer with us
- Existing customers of personal loans are eligible for the balance transfer.
- Option to top-up the loan for better interest and tenure.
- Minimum required documentation.
- Avail zero processing fee benefits etc.
- To get better customer support.
- Competitive Loan Offers to choose
Eligibility and Documents Required for Personal loan Balance Transfer Process:
- Age:18-65 Years
- Minimum net monthly income: Rs.15,000
- Work Experience: At least 6-12 months
Proof of both Identity and Residence (KYC):
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver's License
Proof of income:
- Last three months' Salary Slips
- Previous six months' salary account Bank Statements
- Latest Form-16 and IT returns
- Offer Letter (If Customer Having Less Than a Year Experience in Current Company)
- Company ID Photo Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
How You will Unbox Your Personal Loan Balance Transfer
- Fill up an online application form with the necessary documentation
- Upon submission and once verified, we send an acknowledgment of the given contact details.
- Receive the loan amount in your account.
Recommendations for successful application of personal loan balance transfer.
- Evaluate your loan needs
- Research to get the best rate offers
- Thoroughly review the terms and conditions on your loan document
- Choose your lending tenure by evaluating your ability to repay
- Pick an interest rate that is affordable to you
- Choose your loan amount according to your comfort
- Check your EMIs properly
- Compare the processing fee
- Select a fixed or variable interest rate according to your preference
How to avoid refusing an application for a Personal Loan Balance Transfer?
- Approval of a request for a Personal Loan Balance Transfer will depend on several factors. When applying for a loan, you should make sure that all the aspects meet adequately to ensure your loan application is approved.
- personal loan top-up eligibility requirements can vary from lender to lender. Several standard eligibilities include the applicant's age, income, credit score, employment status, and so forth. Before applying for a loan, ensure all eligibility criteria have met.
- Will help avoid your loan application refuse. Also, there are other options you can use in case your loan application reject; it recommends double-checking before applying to prevent the probability of the application rejected.
What to Dos Before applying for Personal Loan Balance Transfer?
- Research offers before you apply for a loan in LoanUnbox.com
- Do read the fine print carefully.
- Do save your monthly income for repaying.
- Pay installments of your loan timely.
- Apply for an affordable loan amount.
Personal Loan Balance Transfer Fees and charges:
- Processing fee.
- Services Tax or GST.
- Verification charges. (if applicable)
- Fees for issuing duplicate statements
- Penalty for default EMIs
- Penalty for pre-payment and part payment of the loan
- lenders might collect documentation charges. These rates differ from lender to lender.