Personal Loan TopUp Start from 10.50%,
Top-up on Personal Loan
A borrower with a personal loan top-up will take advantage of an additional loan amount over his / her existing loan through the top-up facility. The amount of the loan will be subject to the terms and conditions set by the lender.
Key features and Benefits of Unboxing Personal loan Top-Up with us
- Existing customers of personal loans are eligible for the top-up
- Fast disbursement of the top-up loan.
- Minimum required documentation.
- Several lenders offer zero processing fees.
- Competitive Loan Offers to choose
Eligibility and Documents Required for Personal loan Top-Up Process:
- Age:18-65 Years
- Minimum net monthly income: Rs.15,000
- Work Experience: At least 6-12 months
Proof of both Identity and Residence (KYC):
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card
- Driver's License
Proof of income:
- Last three months' Salary Slips
- Previous six months' salary account Bank Statements
- Latest Form-16 and IT returns
- Offer Letter (If Customer Having Less Than a Year Experience in Current Company)
- Company ID Photo Copy
- Passport Size Photographs
How You will Unbox Your personal loan top-up
- Fill up an online application form with the necessary documentation
- Upon submission and once verified, we send an acknowledgment of the given contact details.
- Receive the loan amount in your account.
- Existing personal loan account repayment statements
Recommendations for successful application of personal loan top-up.
- Evaluate your loan needs
- Research to get the best rate offers
- Thoroughly review the terms and conditions on your loan document
- Choose your lending tenure by evaluating your ability to repay
- Pick an interest rate that is affordable to you
- Choose your loan amount according to your comfort
- Check your EMIs properly
- Compare the processing fee
- Select a fixed or variable interest rate according to your preference
How to avoid refusing an application for a personal loan top-up?
- Approval of a request for a Flexi loan will depend on several factors. When applying for a loan, you should make sure that all the aspects meet adequately to ensure your loan application is approved.
- personal loan top-up eligibility requirements can vary from lender to lender. Several standard eligibilities include the applicant's age, income, credit score, employment status, and so forth. Before applying for a loan, ensure all eligibility criteria have met.
- Will help avoid your loan application refuse. Also, there are other options you can use in case your loan application reject; it recommends double-checking before applying to prevent the probability of the application rejected.
What to Dos Before applying for a personal loan top-up?
- Research offers before you apply for a loan.
- Do read the fine print carefully.
- Do save your monthly income for repaying.
- Pay installments of your loan timely.
- Apply for an affordable loan amount.
Fees and charges for Personal Loan Top-Up:
- Processing fee.
- Services Tax or GST.
- Verification charges. (if applicable)
- Fees for issuing duplicate statements
- Penalty for default EMIs
- Penalty for pre-payment and part payment of the loan
- lenders might collect documentation charges. These rates differ from lender to lender.